Introducing Paymo themes and new features
March 11, 2011 - posted in Important Updates by The Paymo Team
Update: based on the feedback we’ve received some changes have been made to the new skins that we hope will improve usability
It’s been a while since our last update here on the blog. We’ve been working hard on a couple of new features that we hope you’ll appreciate.
As you can see in the screenshot above we decided to create a couple of themes that change the look and feel of the Paymo interface. You’ll now be able to choose from four new themes: Modern – our new default theme, Google, Apple and Microsoft. As their name suggests the last three themes mimic the interface style used by these popular companies. The old default Paymo theme is now called Classic. You can change your theme in the My Account section.
Here’s a list of new features that were added:
- you can now edit a time entry directly from the Reports page
- administrators are now able to edit time entries of Â their employees from their account
- ID selectors were added to the invoice html to help with CSS customization
- now you can sync your Paymo milestones with Basecamp
- employees can now edit only their own tasks
- emails sent from Paymo can now be setup to come from your company email account (advanced feature)
- different formats for currencies
- you are now able to sync your Paymo invoices with Xero
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.