June 26, 2009 - posted in General by The Paymo Team
Our development team has been working hard in the past couple of months to bring you new exciting features. Here are the latest developments:
- a new time tracker version 3.0.6 is available for download. This version fixes small bugs that the community reported over the past couple of months
- per popular request we’ve introduced a new and easy way of entering time through the management interface, make sure you check out the "My Time Entries" tab
- new graphs that will help you visualize information stored in Paymo more easily. They are located on the Dashboard and the Reports section
- due to the fact that Paymo is used all over the world we’ve introduced a new client field called "fiscal information". This will enable you create invoices tailored to your countries regulations
- you no longer have to send invoices over email, you can simply send an invoice link to your client where he will be able to print or download the invoice directly from the browser
- the tax name is now editable
- our Canadian users requested a second tax, now it’s here!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.