New beta interface – now available
Dear Paymo users,
after a short private beta period we’re releasing today our new beta management interface and time tracker to the public. We would like to thank you yet again for all the feedback you’ve sent us in the past year and we hope the changes that were made to the system will make your work with Paymo more enjoyable. There are a couple of major changes along with minor improvements that we would like you to explore:
- multi-language support (major languages will be available in the coming period).
- new UI
- employees can now log in to the management interface
- ability to assign employees as project managers (enables them to create reports for the projects they are managing)
- the ability to group tasks into task lists
- the new time tracker now groups Projects by Client, and Tasks by Task Group
- new report types are available that offer more control over the information that appears in reports
To access the beta interface please use the following link:
http://YOUR_SUBDOMAIN.beta.paymo.biz/ where you replace YOUR_SUBDOMAIN with your current Paymo subdomain.
Please note that this interface works with your live account!
If you have any questions or suggestions don’t hesitate to contact us.
You must be logged in to post a comment.