Paymo Time Tracker 2.0 Beta
Dear Paymo users, we’re happy to announce the beta release of Paymo Time Tracker version 2.0. The new version contains a lot of new features that we hope you’ll enjoy.
(to enjoy the full features we recommend installing Google Gears)
- ability to work offline and sync the data with the Paymo server once an internet connection is available. To use this feature Google Gears must be installed on your computer and the time tracker must be run at least once with a internet connection available. This freature works with the following browsers/platforms:
- WIN: IE (desktop app) & Firefox
- MAC: Firefox
- immunity from network failures (your time won’t be lost even if your internet connection is down. this feature is available without installing Google Gears)
- ability to add tasks directly from the time tracker client
- idle detection (win&mac)
- customizable date/time formats per user are now reflected in the time tracker client
- workday start and end period are reflected in the time tracker client
- resizable interface
To download the beta version of the time tracker please click on the following links:
You must be logged in to post a comment.