PaymoPlus Beta – new release & Mac version
We’re excited to release today PaymoPlus for Macs. Additionally, we added some new features & bug fixes:
- Small interface redesign
- Bug fixed which prevented the app from running on some systems (which we think fixes also the “proxy” issue)
- Ability to filter the Projects/Tasks tree which helps when there is a big list
We’ll also be releasing a Linux version in the near future, stay tuned!
If you’re already using PaymoPlus ver. 1.0.3 please follow the steps below before upgrading:
1. Stop PaymoPlus
2. Find the files paymoplus.ini and paymoplus.sqlite and copy them toÂ a different directory. If you find files in both Program Files and here usersUSERNAMEappDataLocalPaymoPlus than copy the files from the appData folder
3. Uninstall the current version of PaymoPlus 1.0.3 (to be safe, delete the PaymoPlus directory from Program files)
4. Download and install version 1.0.5
5. Open “Help > About Paymo …” and see where the new version keeps its .ini and .sqlite files.
6. Stop PaymoPlus
7. Copy the files that you saved at step #2 to the new location where the program expects them to be (it’s ok to overwrite the existing ones)
You can download the app here http://www.paymo.biz/paymoplus/
You must be logged in to post a comment.